Sub Category | SOS

Creatine


About Creatine

What is Creatine?

The amino acids arginine, glycine, and methionine combine to form creatine. About 95% of it is naturally created and stored in our muscle cells, with the other 5% stored in the brain, liver, and kidney. Red meat, as well as fatty fish like tuna and salmon, are high in creatine.

Creatine is the most well-known and extensively utilised performance supplement among athletes and bodybuilders. It aids in the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the major source of cellular energy, which is beneficial to our bodies when we move heavy objects or perform high-intensity exercises.

Benefits of Creatine

Increased energy: One of the key creatine benefits is that it provides explosive power for a longer period of time, allowing you to workout for longer periods of time without becoming exhausted.

Encourage muscle synthesis: Creatine promotes the formation of new muscle fibres and increases the levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), a hormone that promotes muscle mass acquisition.

Increase muscle growth and volume: Creatine binds to water and maintains muscle cells hydrated, resulting in cell volumization and increased muscular size. Creatine also lowers myostatin levels, a protein that hinders muscle growth, according to a meta-analysis.

Support brain health: Our brain needs energy all of the time, which is provided by the stored creatine in the brain. Insufficient energy levels can cause cell death and raise the risk of age-related neurological illnesses including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. As a result, older vegetarians are more susceptible to neurological diseases. Oral creatine supplementation has been found to help repair damaged brain cells, slow the progression of disease, prevent muscle loss, and improve motor performance.

Manage blood sugar levels: Creatine has been shown in studies to help keep blood sugar levels in check, particularly after a high-carb diet. If you have diabetes, however, you should see your doctor before taking creatine.

What is the best time to intake Creatine?

To observe effects, it's best to drink 3-5 grams of creatine each day for at least a month. Some bodybuilders and sportsmen, on the other hand, prefer to load creatine. During the loading phase, 15-25 g of creatine are consumed for the first five days, after which the maintenance phase begins, in which 3-5 g of samples of creatine are consumed every day to keep creatinine levels stable.

If you're looking to bulk up or gain weight, you'll want to combine creatine with carbs or gainers. Protein can also be used with creatine.

How to choose the right Creatine for you?

If you're going to take a creatine supplement, go for creatine monohydrate. Choose unflavored creatine that is free of artificial additions, colours, or preservatives whenever possible. Because of the smaller particle size, micronised creatine monohydrate has a greater mixability.

It's best to buy a certified supplement from a reputable retailer. Before using creatine, anyone with pre-existing medical disorders such as diabetes, gout, liver, or renal disease should visit a doctor.

Which is the best Creatine?

Muscletech Platinum 100% Creatine promotes strength development while also replenishing ATP levels depleted by resistance training. Everyone can benefit from it, including active men and women, high-performance athletes, Powerlifters, Crossfitters, bodybuilders, endurance athletes, and others.


Why SOS?

Source Of Supplements is the only online & offline supplement store in India that can truly guarantee authenticity. In fact, we are so confident about it that we claim if any purchase is made by a customer and he/she does not get a bill on the spot then the product will be completely free and full refund will be made or the same product will be given for free. When purchasing from our website or our store, you never have to worry about getting a harmful substance and be 100% confident on what you get. 

Interested in special offers?

Stay updated with amazing discounts, offers and promotions.

CONTACT US

[email protected]

Unit No. 2, Diamoda Gold, Tanvi Complex,Besides HP Petrol Pump,Swami Vivekananda Marg,Dahisar East, Mumbai,Maharashtra - 400068

© Source of Supplements