Prep Your Diet with Protein Blends
Are you adding enough nutrients, especially proteins, to your daily diet? If the answer to this one is a 'No', then it is time to take some healthy action by either having a protein-rich diet or supplementing with the best protein blends by us-Source of Supplements.
Protein is a macronutrient that doesn't stay in the human body for long. The experts recommend individuals consume protein every day, in large quantities and should be part of your daily health maintenance plan for the unlimited benefits they serve.
Build. Repair. Regulate
Protein is made of amino acids, which act as building blocks for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin & hair. Our body needs protein-rich diets or the best protein powders to bridge the nutritional gap. We need proteins powder supplements primarily for-
- Speeding recovery after exercise and injury
- Reducing muscle loss
- Building lean muscle
- Helping maintain a healthy weight with a protein-rich diet
- Making you feel fuller and keeps hunger at bay
It's well established that Amino Acids are the building blocks of proteins. They're also needed for the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters. We at Source of Supplement recommend protein shakes for men and women to boost athletic performance, help weight loss and improve mood.
Amino Acids are categorized as essential, conditionally essential or nonessential depending on several factors in a broader sense. With intensive medical research, it has been found out that the human body needs 20 different amino acids to grow and function properly. Out of these 20, nine amino acids are classified as essential.
These essential amino acids can't be made by your body and must be obtained through diet or the best protein powder supplements.
Let us understand what these are and what vital role they play in our body.
The nine essential amino acids perform several essential and varied jobs in your body:
- Phenylalanine: It is an essential amino acid that our body cannot produce on its own. It is vital as it plays an integral role in building proteins, enzymes and producing other amino acids. Thus, we need to supplement our diet with the best protein blends, best protein powder supplements by Source of Supplements.
- Valine: Used as an energy fuel, it helps stimulate muscle growth and regeneration. Adult consumption of 20mg/kg is advisable, which can be obtained by protein-rich food from plants, animals or dietary supplements such as whey protein powders and whey protein supplements by Source of Supplements. Give you the winning edge with our high-quality protein-rich supplements today.
- Threonine: Threonine is essential amino acids necessary to produce collagen, elastin, and muscle tissue. Adult consumption of 15mg/kg is advisable, which can be obtained by protein-rich food from plants, animals, or dietary supplements such as whey protein powders, protein shakes for men and women and whey protein supplements by Source of Supplements. Your body needs utmost care and gives it the edge of super quality protein supplements with us.
- Tryptophan: It is known to have the lowest concentration in the human body; thus, it becomes all the more imperative to supplement it with a protein-rich diet or supplements such as whey protein blends and powders. It is vital for various metabolic functions that affect your mood, cognition, learning and behaviour.
- Methionine: Methionine is a crucial amino acid as it produces several essential molecules in your body. These molecules are necessary for the proper functioning of your cells. Because of the vital molecules it makes, it is recommended to increase methionine intake with protein powder supplements by Source of Supplements. Kindly visit our entire range of protein products by clicking on the link. (Mention The Link of Product Page.)
- Leucine: As per the latest research, it may be the most important of all acids for the various indispensable functions it performs in the body. It regulates blood sugar, produces growth hormone, and plays a vital role in building muscle, muscle recovery, and prevention of muscle loss. Source Of Supplements recommends the best whey concentrate protein powder that bridges all your nutritional gaps in the diet.
- Isoleucine: Its significant role is in detoxifying nitrogenous waste like ammonia, which is then excreted from the body by the kidneys. Along with Leucine, it is also essential for the production and formation of haemoglobin and red blood cells. It is, therefore, a vital amino acid in the process of recovery from blood loss or anaemia.
- Lysine: Another essential amino acid that the human body cannot make independently and plays a significant role in protein synthesis, hormone and enzyme production, and calcium absorption. It is recommended to increase methionine intake with protein powder supplements by Source of Supplements. Kindly visit our entire range of protein products by clicking on the link. (Mention The Link of Products Page).
- Histidine: A low Histidine level in the human body can lead to chronic kidney failure, certain psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia and pneumonia in paediatric patients. It is imperative to keep its level high with an average dosage of 4-5gm per day. The burden of choosing the right protein supplements is off your shoulder with the best, and the vast range of supplements, powder, and blends are available over the counter by Source of Supplements.
Life is too short to live unhealthily for even a single day. Get aid in your weight loss, tone those muscles of yours, and get so much more with the best quality of protein supplements powered by us. Visit our range of products and get that winning edge for your health today.